Dear Prospective Team Member
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about Contemporary Athlete!
So, let me tell you about me, my company, and the job itself.
My name is Dave Bender as the founder of Contemporary Athlete our dedicated mission is to help men and women achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals through customized personal training and nutrition programs.
Our award-winning facility delivers a complete program dedicated to changing lives. Our coaches deliver an empowering experience that is an immersive program of team development, personal guidance, strength training, nutrition programming, and more. Each of our team members inspires change and works to motivate, educate, and support our clients to improve their health, fitness, and performance.
At Contemporary Athlete we are here to create an empowering Fitness Experience and be the best part of our member’s day, every day!
What we are looking for?
Our Contemporary Athlete Coaches deliver training in multiple settings to create life-changing results.
- We’re looking for qualified, motivated, hard-working, fun, inspiring, energetic, fitness-focused, life-changers to join our CA Coaching Squad
- Our coaches are provided a full programming portfolio including ongoing hands-on training designed to focus on an “unbelievable” experience. Our coaches will deliver the CA Proprietary Training System focused on safely understanding proper progressions, modifications loading, and cueing. Our coaches lead 60 minute training sessions in a high-energy, supportive and positive setting
- Our coaches are also responsible for maintaining facility cleanliness, client follow-up, and maintaining their own professional development
- The surest way to change lives is to make sure clients are safe, learning and having fun!
- Successful candidates must have the enthusiasm and desire to help others because a passion for changing lives comes from within
Fitness Coach Schedule:
- Early Mornings (4:45 am – 12 pm)
- Afternoons (12 pm – 8 pm)
- Weekends (7 am – 12 noon)
- CEU hours
- Experience in the fitness industry is preferred
- Available and willing to attend a monthly coaches training
- Available and willing to learn the front desk, safety, and cleaning protocols
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Contemporary Athlete focuses on changing people’s lives physically and mentally through support, exercise, nutrition, and mental toughness. CA has changed the lives of upwards of a thousand people through its highly effective strength and nutrition programs that provide extraordinary training and an amazing support system. Contemporary Athlete provides a fun and unique environment that keeps clients happy and engaged.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Contemporary Athlete is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental handicap or disability, genetic characteristic, medical condition, or ancestry. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the CA and all terms and conditions of employment.
In order to apply, please email a current CV/Resume to:
You will receive a written/phone reply with in 24 hours or next business day.